A wedding day only happens once in a lifetime! Hold on, No! Nevertheless, everything must be flawless because it’s such a special day. Everything, from the venue to the dresses to the guest list, is scrutinised to ensure nothing goes wrong. Another important aspect of a wedding reception is the food. And, after careful consideration, we choose everything from their seating locations to the number of tables and menus.
What about napkins, however? Why napkins, you may wonder? They are, after all, an important part of your big day! You do not need to be concerned if you have not yet considered this issue because we will teach you the factors to consider when selecting your Wedding Napkins. So, keep reading!
The color of the napkins should be your priority when selecting them for your wedding. Napkins come in a wide range of hues. However, it would help if you took the time to thoroughly research your options.
Nowadays, every wedding has a theme, so you don’t want a napkin that won’t match your wedding’s theme. As an alternative, you prefer something that stands out in your color scheme. You can choose the colour with the help of the following advice:
- Ensure that the colour you choose doesn’t stand out too much.
- Choosing something overly extravagant is not a good idea.
- Just the essentials, please.
- Either choose a colour that matches your colour scheme or one that corresponds to your theme.
The type of napkin you must pick is the second thing to consider. I am sure that you have been to a wedding and seen a napkin shaped like a rose, crown, or something! This is exactly what you have to pick now. The shape of the Napkins might seem like it is not a big deal, and it isn’t on a normal day.
But, on your wedding day? When does everyone you know and love come to wish you eternal happiness? It can look really impressive from the guests’ perspective. There are many options you can choose from. Here are some of the most popular napkin decorations these days:
- Fresh Pleat.
- Goblet Fan.
- Opera Fan.
- Bird of paradise.
- Cardinal Hat.
The price of these napkins is the next factor you must consider. However, you don’t want to blow much cash on napkins. Additionally, you must guarantee that they are of high quality. Therefore, it becomes extremely important that you make an effort to think strategically and find ways to save money while purchasing high-quality napkins.
You can take the following actions to accomplish this:
- If you purchase them in large quantities, you can do so at a lower cost.
- Are they reusable? This won’t start to pay off until after your wedding. If you can find washable, reusable napkins, doing so will be a wise investment in the long run.
The size is the last thing you must choose before picking your wedding napkin. It does not matter which size you choose; your preference is the only criterion. Here are some napkin sizes which are the most popular:
- The most popular size of paper napkin for a wedding reception or personalized party are personalised cocktail napkins. They are typically about 5 inches square.
- Brunch or luncheon wedding receptions frequently use luncheon napkins. They are usually about 6 1/2 inches square.
- The biggest napkins you’ll use at your reception are dinner napkins. Usually, they are a square 8 1/2 inches or so.
In the end, selecting napkins can appear to be a simple task, but when it comes down to it, it can be a very frustrating one. The fact that it is your wedding day, however, means that you cannot ignore or put it off. Ultimately, ensure that your wedding decorations look more cohesive and lovely by choosing napkins that are not only beautiful but also practical and reasonably priced. You can choose the best wedding napkin for your wedding if you carefully follow the advice in this guide.